Wrinkles and diminishing facial volume can leave us looking worn and aged. Restylane, a line of dermal fillers made with hyaluronic acid, can revitalize our skin by replenishing volume and restoring a youthful fullness, thus reversing the effects of time.
Restore Volume & Youthful Suppleness
As we age, the gradual depletion of hyaluronic acid can cause wrinkles, sagging cheeks, and other signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that keeps your skin plump and hydrated. Restylane, offered at The Med Spa of New Smyrna Beach, is a collection of personalized hyaluronic acid fillers that can smooth wrinkles, fill fine lines, and elevate natural facial contours, giving you a more youthful appearance.
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is one of the world’s leading brands of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. Each Restylane filler has a unique formulation with different consistencies of hyaluronic acid and other proteins. When injected into targeted facial tissues, the hyaluronic acid molecules bind with the water molecules to make your skin look fuller, plumper, and more hydrated. Over time, Restylane can make your skin look smoother and soften wrinkles and creases.
- Wrinkles and fine lines, such as those around the mouth and eyes
- Loss of volume in the cheeks and midface
- Sagging or hollowing in the under-eye area
- Loss of volume in the lips
- Naturally thin or asymmetric lips
- Nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth to the jawline)
- Acne scarring
- Recessed chin or insufficiently defined jawline
- Loss of volume from the back of the hands (dorsal hands)
Benefits of Restylane:
- Non-surgical and minimally-invasive procedure
- Provides natural-looking results
- Can be used to enhance and restore volume to the face
- Helps smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- Provides long-lasting results
- Minimal side effects
- Involves no downtime
- Customized to meet individual needs and preferences
Our Patient-Centric Approach to Restylane
At The Med Spa of New Smyrna Beach, we take a patient-centered approach to Restylane treatments. Before treatment, our medical providers will conduct a thorough consultation to evaluate your skin, understand your goals and concerns, and determine the appropriate amount and type of Restylane to use. Rather than a one-size-fits-all approach, we tailor the treatment to each patient to ensure natural-looking results without the risk of overfilling or unnatural-looking lips.
Which is the right Restylane for me?
Restylane is a collection of dermal fillers with numerous formulations, each designed for different treatment areas and goals. We carry the entire Restylane collection and can help you select the most appropriate fillers. The following are the Restylane fillers available:
- Restylane can correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds and marionette lines, and enhance the contours and volume of the lips.
- Restylane Lyft is injected into the deep dermis to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds, restore mid-face volume, and enhance the cheeks.
- Restylane Silk can correct perioral wrinkles around the lips and make the lips look fuller, suppler, and more contoured and proportional.
- Restylane Kysse can correct the perioral wrinkles on the upper lips and make the lips look fuller and more voluminous, and youthful.
- Restylane Refyne can correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the nose and mouth.
- Restylane Defyne can correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial and marionette lines, and improve the chin profile in patients with mild to moderate chin retrusion or an insufficiently projected chin.
- Restylane Contour is injected in the midface region to enhance the cheek contours.
What are the side effects of Restylane?
Common side effects of Restylane include redness, swelling, pain, and bruising at the injection site. These usually resolve within a few days.
Is there any downtime after Restylane?
Restylane has minimal downtime, and most people can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment, though slight redness and swelling may occur. However, you should avoid strenuous workouts and direct sunlight for a day or two.
When will I see the Restylane results?
Results of Restylane treatment can be seen immediately after the procedure, with optimal results appearing within a few days. Results can last up to 6 to 24 months.
How long do the Restylane results last?
The results of Restylane can last up to 6 to 24 months, depending on the area treated, the chosen dermal filler, and your skin metabolism. Factors such as age, skin type, and lifestyle can affect the longevity of the results. Repeat treatments may be needed to maintain the desired results — most patients get repeat treatments once every year or two.
Experience. Trust. Results.
At The Med Spa of New Smyrna Beach, our mission is to help you achieve and maintain youthful, radiant skin. Our experienced and certified injectors use the latest techniques and technologies to enhance your natural beauty through non-invasive treatments like Restylane. We don’t believe in drastic transformations but subtle enhancements that conform to your unique ideals. Book an appointment today to experience the results for yourself.